12.23.2009

NAILSSS DID: hoodfab cheetah.

not my hands this time. i actually had an appointment last sunday with my girl, jackee. damn, it was a busy $$$ makin' weekend.



now, cheetah print is definately no stranger to me when it comes to nails. in fact, its one of my fave easy go-to whenever i run out of ideas for myself type of print. ALSO, zebra & cheetah was one of my very first nail designs learning & practicing on myself. so now, i can literally do that shit with my eyes closed. I KID.. but im really fast at it ;]



after painting quick swatches of different colorways, jackee decided to go with gold/fushia. & to make it look a lil hoodfab, i glammed that shit up with heart shaped rhinestones on the ring fingers & tiny rounded rhinestones for the rest of her nails.

hella simple, but dope.

to view the rest of my portfolio, check out my albums on myspace or facebook (become an asade fan) if you live in the bay area & are interested in getting your nails did by me, feel free to message me on either social network or send an email to asade.art@gmail.com

***EDITORS NOTE: check out yours for keeps. alyssa's blog she did a DIY on my hoodfab nails!

2 comments:

  1. I tried to recreate this look on my nails! LOL Idk if I did you justice though, girl! I should start practicing, cheetah print is NOT as easy as it seems :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. u did good enough! thanks for featuring me btw <3

    ReplyDelete