4.07.2010

NAILSSS DID: Hare 1's.

i like being festive; easter sunday was last week & i wanted to do a design that was somewhat relevant. BUT nothing cheesy like easter eggs & shit. so, i thought about doing a sneaker design based on my hare 1's.



last year, both me & my boyfriend copped a "his & her" pair of the hare 1's, exactly around easter time. jordan made these 1’s based off the hare 7's. & if you look closely at the tounge, you'll spot good 'ol buggs bunny on 'em.



[the process]


thumb to pinky:

buggs jumpman, laces, hare tounge, roman numeral 1, hare tounge.



*EDITORS NOTE: ASADE feature on FEMALE SNEAKER FIENDS!

to view the rest of my portfolio, hit up my myspace or facebook (become an asade fan). i do offer my services around the bay area & i also take custom made acrylic requests from those who arent local. if youre interested, feel free to message me on either social network or email asade.art@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment