4.19.2010

Prom $eason: book your appts now.

whoooa. its only april & ive been seriously booked every weekend this month! my hands have been tangled with endless bridal parties, cotillions, & proms – all in need of asade services. so, youngins.. what im trynna get out is BOOK YOUR APPTS NOW! literally, everyday im gettn hit up to squeeze in another girl onto my calendar [once it hits may & june, my hair schedule gets insaaane]. dont have me tell you later "i told ya so.."

check out some of my prom girls from last year:



















to view the rest of my portfolio, hit up my myspace or facebook (become an asade fan). i do offer my services around the bay area. if youre interested, feel free to message me on either social network or email asade.art@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment