7.31.2010

NAILSSS DID: Lakers love MVP.

i admit, i got like 73487329637 nails did posts that im slackin' on. but as drizzy would say, "better late than never, but never late is better" right? i actually did these nails during the lakers vs celtics finals. i hella debated if should have both teams on my nails or only lakers.. but who the fuck am i kidding? my step son's name is kobe & i represent the WEST COAST. besides, i wouldnt want ugly green clovers on my shit unless it was st. pattys day hahaha. thank heyseuse the lakers won the nba 2010's championship & obviously #24 is mr bryants jersey number; congrats for takin' home another MVP award!








to view the rest of my portfolio, hit up my facebook (become an asade fan). i do offer my services around the bay area & i also take custom made acrylic requests from those who arent local. if youre interested, feel free to message me or email asade.art@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment