9.06.2010

NAILSSS DID: A Womens Work.

ive always wanted to do some type of comic theme, but with all the zaps booms & pows around, that shits so generically played out -- i might as well put watermelons & strawberries on my nails. but that all changed when i saw the MISS x HELL YEAH magazine issue 2 posted on the hellz bellz blog 2 months ago. the pop art editorial was so fuckn dope! women with pin up girl inspired looks, rockin mens workwear shit like carthartt/dickies x hellz/dimepiece!? the swag was on point & i definitely felt inspired.



inspiration used:




[process]:





to view the rest of my portfolio, hit up my facebook (become an asade fan). i do offer my services around the bay area & i also take custom made acrylic requests from those who arent local. if youre interested, feel free to message me or email asade.art@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment