1.07.2011

that Fancy Shmancy shit.

im sure most of you who have been following my blog for quite some time, noticed that i really like to sketch my ideas first before putting in any type of work. whether its nail art, clothes, & yes even hair.. one of my nail clients jackee was a featured make-up artist for a harajuku themed fashion show & asked if i could do something with her hair. she didnt specifically have any ideas in mind considering that she has an a-line bob, SO this was my opportunity to get creative. i love when people let me do whatever - its my only chance to truly show my ASADE skills!



due to the lack of length in the back, i knew that i could only work with the top & side areas of her hair - within a few mins of brainstorming, i came up with this design. something a lil pin-up inspired.



..& since im already on the hair topic, heres another one! this is maureen. she was attending a wedding & wanted her hair did. so, she contacted me asap with details of how she wanted it done. this style is actually a lil inspired by katherine heigl's movie, life as we know it. real simple, a big & loose french braided crown with a "messy" curl bun.



to view the rest of my portfolio, hit up my facebook (become an asade fan). i do offer my services around the bay area. if youre interested, feel free to message me or email asade.art@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment