3.28.2010

NAILSSS DID: BreakfayusSt.

ah yes. the most important meal, we tend to skip from our busy ass mornings. i dont know about you, but i looove me some breakfast! hands down, ill eat that shit any time of the day. this theme was requested by my girl, nyeta. coincidently, i was actually planning on making 'breakfast' nails soon & she just so happened to ask for 'em. which worked out cuuuz.. it pushed me to get these done asap. btw if any of you readers out there have requests, please send all suggestions to @ashleyxsade or asade.art@gmail.com



the process:


thumb to pinky:

pancakes, starbucks, toast, sunny side up, & bacon.

to view the rest of my portfolio, hit up my myspace or facebook (become an asade fan). i do offer my services around the bay area & i also take custom made acrylic requests from those who arent local. if youre interested, feel free to message me on either social network or email asade.art@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment