6.12.2010

Excuse me, while I play catch up.

JILLIAN. long story, short.. this girl found me thru the hellz bellz blog & not cuz i blow up their shit with comments all the time. buuuut, after my homie brittany featured me as HELLZ GIRL OF THE WEEK jill claims shes been a fan of my asade work eversince. i was truly flattered, but nonetheless more than excited to help out a fellow hellz enthusiast.



during our hair sesh, communication was lightweight unclear on how she wanted her mohawk. the must haves were just braids/twistys. so, i played around with different variations. she didnt keep this look, but i thought this teased bubble-pinned piece was fuckn dope.


prom hair; mohawk with side twistys, coils, & cornrows

PABLO. he's one of my "regulars." peep the before & after tho o_O



with hair like that, its alotta work BUT somebodys gotta do it.

JENNIFER is actually my lil cousin, vannessa's homegirl. prior to our appt, she wasnt sure how she wanted her shit done. so i noted down a few things she'd like to have & presented her some of my sketches. which wins for the both of us - i create my shit & she rocks an original.


prom hair; double cornrow headband with 1/2 up&down curl bun + curls.

JEWEL normally, i wouldnt go out my way hella far for freelancing unless im working on hella heads for an event or somethin' but jewel is folks. we been homies since high school, so i mobbed all the way to daly city for literally a 15 min hairstyle lol. all good, she paid for my gas & treated me to a starbucks mocha frap. hollaaaa! :]


wedding hair [not a bride, but just IN the wedding] low topsy with fishtail braid.


& her fiance mark, is re-growing his tail [if you couldnt see the extra thickness ontop vs the bottom]. yeah, i had to work somethin' with that as well. hella cute tho, hi baby marissa!

CARMINA im basically the lavatoria's personal cosmetologist. forever stylin' their hair for formal events for the past few years now, which is pretty dope. theyre folks too!


prom hair; teased bubble-pinned mohawk with side coils.

to view the rest of my portfolio, hit up my myspace or facebook (become an asade fan). i do offer my services around the bay area. if youre interested, feel free to message me on either social network or email asade.art@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment