6.10.2010

NAILSSS DID: Keith Haring.

..aka lightweight "rude boy pt. deuce." i hella loved the inspired keith haring print on my index finger from last-last weeks nails did, that i soley wanted to pay my respects to this legendary artist.



i aint finna put up a front. it wasnt till after my nails were did, i got my wikipedia on. originally, i used rihanna's rude boy background to copy the prints but i wish i would've done my research before! i couldve threw on some of those dancing stick figured people he creates. shoulda coulda woulda DAMN.



[process]:


i dont think ive done him enough justice, as much as did for fafi. so, maaaaybe i'll create another keith haring nails did in the future. just maybe, ha!



to view the rest of my portfolio, hit up my myspace or facebook (become an asade fan). i do offer my services around the bay area & i also take custom made acrylic requests from those who arent local. if youre interested, feel free to message me on either social network or email asade.art@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment