11.15.2010

NAILSSS DID: Arthur.

damn, this is the 3rd acrylic order post in a row & yall still haven't seen my own nails did! cant complain tho right? ;] these nails were made for jhoana's cousin majelete! do any of my readers even remember the cartoon arthur? this theme seriously took me waaaay back & i actually got excited to make these cuz i use to love watching that shit as a kid!



inspired by, arthur & friends..


process:


clockwise:

muffy, pal, arthur, francine, prunella, DW, buster, & baby kate.



to view the rest of my portfolio, hit up my facebook (become an asade fan). i do offer my services around the bay area & i also take custom made acrylic requests from those who arent local. if youre interested, feel free to message me or email asade.art@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment