11.25.2010

peekAboo extensions.

meet one of my regular clients, cindy! shes real badd.. even badder with her new-new peekaboo sections ;] you guys will see plenty of her on my blog. she has goth black dyed hair & has been anxiously wanting to add some white blonde to make her shit stand out! the only problem is that with dark hair, its kinda hard to actually get that color cuz.. 1) it'll obviously damage your hair & 2) it will most likey turn an ugly orange color. her idea of just buying colored extensions for me to sew in, probably has to be one of the most smartest things ive ever heard of.





to view the rest of my portfolio, hit up my facebook (become an asade fan). i do offer my services around the bay area. if youre interested, feel free to message me or email asade.art@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. That is such an awesome idea!! I've been dyin to do somethin similar to my jet black hair. I want to do the white blonde and bright pink to really make it pop!

    ReplyDelete