12.05.2010

NAILSSS DID: Hellz Bellz.

yeeee.. hellz bellz fuck the rest! i dont ride for any other streetwear brand except nothing but the best <.3 there's so many dope graphics from this company, that i couldnt just stick to 5 designs to mirror each hand. it was waaaay too hard, i even tweeted lanie to help me out & she couldnt!! lol. so, this is actually my first time rockin' 10 different designs for each nail. apologies for no process photos but im actually in the works of trying to get a nail turtorial video made JUST for this theme. let's hope i can get that posted sooner than later for you guys!



inspired by..




sketching nail ideas.


left.




right.


to view the rest of my portfolio, hit up my facebook (become an asade fan). i do offer my services around the bay area & i also take custom made acrylic requests from those who arent local. if youre interested, feel free to message me or email asade.art@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment