11.18.2009

Hellz-a Stylin’

trust, its no big secret that im a huuuuuuuge hellz bellz fan. i read their blogs religiously like its the bible & i die everytime miss lawn drops amazing collections damn near every month. anyway, brittany of hellz bellz posted a HOW DO YOU HELLZ? contest to win the DUCHAMP tunic, of their holiday's cult classic '09 collection.



the catch was to submit a photo of basically, HOW DO YOU HELLZ. i didnt win; ive won their re-tweet on twitter contest before.. but my friend jessica rosario did (congrats again, btw!). anyway, although there could only be one winner.. brittany still posted her faves. and guess what? i found myself on there!


FLANNEL/HELLZ HOLIDAY '08. DENIM JACKET/MOM'S VINTAGE ACID WASHED GUESS? JACKET FROM THE 80'S. LEGGINGS/DIY SHREDDED:] DOC MARTEN KNOCK OFFS/H&M.

my original plan was to make my boyfriend take some dope art$y photos of me in hellz, but that never went as planned. soooo.. my next best option was to just send brittany a shitload of me rockin' hellz bellz in general. she ended up using mine & jasons photo from my recent vegas trip! not only did that make my day, but his as well haha :] to see the post read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment