1.26.2010

Fancy Shmancy.

last weekend, i was booked to do cotillion hair for my friend's baby sister carmina. its actually funny because last year i did her other baby sister celina's hair for her cotillion, ontop prom. what can i say? either im their family's favorite hairstylest OR i make my customers extrememly happy with my work.



her hair was far from complicated. she wanted the "jamie" which was just another typical up-do i had done for my boyfriend's cousin's cotillion.



to look at more hairstyles i've done, check out my portfolio on myspace or facebook (become an asade fan) if you live around the bay area and would like my services, feel free to message me on either network or email asade.art@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA the "jamie"

    so is this what my hair woulda looked like for my cotillion if it wasn't red!? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i knew youd like my description ;] & yes basically.

    ReplyDelete