2.22.2010

Bridezillllllla, [part one].

temperatures are rising; spring & summer is on its way. which means a lot more weddings, proms, & other formals are also being planned. in my case the busiest time of the year for me, with HAIR.

the reason for part one is because i have a few more wedding trials/appointments scheduled to do.. so far. my first kick off, was with my soon-to-be IN-LAWS. i did my first trial with josephine (the bride) & we actually have another one next month before the big day. so, you’ll see her a few more times on my blog.



the hairstyle that josephine wanted was a simple up-do; ½ up & down in curls.



unexpectedly as a thank you gift, josephine went out her way to make me business cards! along with a really cute zebra case :] i was seriously surprised & hella happy cuz the other day, i was literally just talking about making some myself. talk bout a coincidence. thank you again, josephine! theyre perfect.



to view more photos of my hair portfolio, visit my myspace or facebook (become an asade fan) i do offer my services around the bay area. if youre interested, please message me on either social network or email asade.art@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment