5.07.2010

Bridezillllla DEUCE.

currently workin' on my second bride-to-be; which who happens to be my bff janelle's cousin! in other words, my fambam also. margaret's wedding date is towards the end of june, so she wanted to set up a hair & make-up trial. you know, to get a feel of what she'll look like on her big day. for hair, she wanted to try a softer mohawk up-do that ive actually done on a previous prom client. as for make-up, margaret wanted to soley stick with neutral colors.



originally, i took a make-up photo of myself to present to margaret. showing her a possible eye shadow colorway that could work.



it was too dark for her liking, so i eased up on the mulch/tempting and tired to go lighter with goldmine. the results didnt really look like she had much on, so we decided to just go back to my original idea haha.



to view the rest of my portfolio, hit up my myspace or facebook (become an asade fan). i do offer my services around the bay area. if youre interested, feel free to message me on either social network or email asade.art@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment