5.27.2010

everyday, im hustlin'.

all work no play. prom completely took over my days off -- mos def no complaints cuz i gets my monaaaay! worked on a total of 5 females. friday: 3 saturday: 2. one thing they all had in common; everybody wanted braids. few became swagger jaaaackers (lol, JK!) & requested repeats from my portfolio. all good tho, less work to the drawing board for me. ontop, i got some make-up practice. yeee ftmfw.

FRIDAY

drea: L-side braided headband, teased poof, & deep waves.


jazzy: make-up.


braided headband - fancy mohawk with teased poof.


michelle: ajolie fancy mohawk.

SATURDAY

cristina rose: make-up.


r-side braided headband, teased poof & curls.


ashley: half designed cornrows with curls.

to view the rest of my portfolio, hit up my myspace or facebook (become an asade fan). i do offer my services around the bay area. if youre interested, feel free to message me on either social network or email asade.art@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment