5.07.2010

NAILSSS DID: Mickey & Minnie.

damn, how the hell can i get in contact with disney? cuz im on a roll with their character nail art haha. over the weekend, my girl lala hit me up in request to make her some mickey & minnie acrylics. she's headed to the happiest place on earth with her babygirls, so who says mama cant shit on 'em wit some customized asade nailsss? peep the process to presentation :] remember for those who rock fakes or cant get 'em done in person, you can actually order acrylics from me to ship out! send an email to asade.art@gmail.com



[process]:






*EDITORS NOTE: SPOTLIGHT: ASADÉ NAILS on WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS!

to view the rest of my portfolio, hit up my myspace or facebook (become an asade fan). i do offer my services around the bay area & i also take custom made acrylic requests from those who arent local. if youre interested, feel free to message me on either social network or email asade.art@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment